- Guests can cancel their reservation up to 5 days prior to the event start time and will receive a full refund of the deposit.
- Booking cancellations sent less than 5 days before the start of the event are non-refundable.
- You can only move your booking 5 days before the event.
- The rental time includes loading, installation, preparation and cleaning.
- The rental time begins at the prescribed start time and ends at the prescribed end time, regardless of the tenant's delay. We cannot extend the time of your session for free.
- If your booking time is up and you are not done with the photo shoot or preparation yet, your time will be extended to a minimum of 30 minutes. Please clear the space in time to avoid extra cost.
- All photographic lighting is included in the cost of the reservation.
- Please make sure you let go of the trigger and don't take it with you after filming is over. The commission for a new trigger is € 60 + VAT
- At the end of the booking for the check-out, our host will come to clean and check the equipment.
- You can extend the time of your studio photo shoot if there are no other bookings after you. The minimum extension time is 60 minutes.
- Please do not use the corridor to change clothes or to store things / equipment. You can use the study space and the toilet. Please inform your team about this matter.
- The garbage should be put in the bins and the host will take care of the rest.
- Please leave the space in the same condition that you found it.
Furniture and all equipment provided must be treated with care.
If you don't know how to use it, ask questions.
- Renter / Client will be held RESPONSIBLE for any damage inflicted on studio equipment while in its possession.